The Pathfinder Peer Educator Program promotes holistic wellness through peer-to-peer consultations available to all UCI students. Pathfinders seek to stay aware of students' needs to elevate concerns and better advocate for resources to continue to improve UCI undergraduate retention rates, especially for first-generation, low-income, and historically underrepresented students.
Pathfinders assess and focus on the following areas of retention/student needs:
- Academic Success
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Financial Wellness
- Professional Development
- Campus Engagement and Belonging
- Identifying and addressing student needs
- Navigating and connecting students to campus resources and services
- Creating an individual action plan for student success
- And much more! View our appointment times below!
And much more!
MON - FRI
9am - 5pm
(Hover over the pathfinders to learn more about them!)
Diane Huynh Vu