We are NOW located at the FRESH Basic Needs Hub at 4079 Mesa Rd, Irvine CA 92617 (Lot 5 trailers)
WHAT IS THE SOAR FOOD PANTRY?
- The campus SOAR Food Pantry is a student initiated project and it is the first step in ensuring that UCI students are food secure.
- Our SUMMER 2017 hours of operation are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 11am to 3pm.
- For the 17-18 Academic Year; We will be open M-TH from 11am to 5pm (to be confirmed).
- Students can access the pantry using their UCI student ID. All information is kept confidential.
- The Pantry uses an “Honor System”, so there are no requirements to access the pantry. We kindly ask that students use it only as an emergency service and on a need-basis.
- Students may visit the Food Pantry as needed and each student may take up to two bags worth of food per visit.
- We ask that students to bring their own reusable bag to shop at the pantry.
- The Food Pantry also offers emergency toiletry supplies
Students who would like more assistance, or any additional information, can contact Andrea Gutierrez, the UCI Basic Needs Coordinator, to book a confidential appointment: email@example.com
Additional help includes, but is not limited to:
- Confidential appointments and referral to resources
- Additional on and off campus food assistance
- Applying for Cal Fresh Benefits
- Food Access related projects
- Volunteering at the pantry
Request a workshop or presentation HERE